Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Joke


I have a joke one of my classmate told me this morning and i thought it was quite funny and so i decided to put my reading aside for now and tell you this joke. SO here it goes you have two team preparing for a big soccer game.On one team you have a lion, a elephant etc.....(sorry i kind of forgot), and finally a Thousand feet ant (an insect with a lot of feet) . OK.Then the team start training hard for the upcoming game.On gameday they trained so hard that they really believed that they would crush the other team.But finally at the end of the game they lost and that is when they realize that a member of the team was missing. Which one was it. It was the thousand feet ant. So they were mad at him and asked what were he doing , because of him they lost the game. And he said "I was putting on my shoes".(got it)

I really think it is quite funny. What do you think?

2 comments:

Frank | ^_^ said...

~~~That's seems like my joke.

Xiao said...

i thought it was camel elephant and snake or something about lion and tiger fighting with fox,,,man,,,,this is not joke
haha